Top 10 Beaches

Top 10 Beaches

With so many beaches to visit you might have a hard time deciding where to head next so we’ve come up with a list of the most stunning beaches in the world.

Here are the Top 10 Beaches you have to make a point of visiting (in no particular order):

1. Whitehaven Beach Whitsunday Island, Whitsunday Islands

9. Bora Bora, French Polynesia

Photo Credit: Flickr- Shi Devotion
Photo Credit: Flickr- Shi Devotion

10. Baia do Sancho Fernando de Noronha, Brazil

Photo Credit: Flickr- Almir de Freitas
Photo Credit: Flickr- Almir de Freitas

1. All of these look amazing! The world is so big and there’s a lot of beautiful beaches that it’s difficult to create a top 10 list for them. I’m sure a lot was looked over. The photo for El Nido in the Philippines doesn’t do justice, to be honest. It’s more beautiful in person and there are a lot of more scenic spots than the one posted. 🙂

1. Thanks Kat! Actually there are many beautiful images but it was the best we could find that we could use. 🙂

2. Thank You for the list.. I am sea lover and love the blue waters to death 🙂 I have been only to the Caribbean from your list and am planning to visit the Maldives later this year. But your list gave me some new goals…

3. I want to write off Palawan from by bucket list soon. I’ve been wanting to visit Palawan and I’m really saving up to afford two weeks of vacation there. I’ve been blog hopping travel articles about Palawan and taking down notes on what to do, where to go, where to stay and what to eat.

4. Whoah! They all look stunning! Take me, take me to the BEACH!!! I hope I get to visit the sea before the rainy days come.

5. Thank you! will add this all to my bucket list! I think the Bora Bora is the best 🙂

6. Wow, all of these places are awesome, this summer is so near to end but I haven’t got my summer vacation, I need vitamin sea, Thank you for sharing these beautiful places

7. Awesome! These 10 beaches are definitely a must see! I really would love to go the Bora Bora beach, It looks exquisite! My girlfriend went to Nacpan beach before and she said it was gorgeous too!

8. El Nido and Boracay are still and will always be my favorite beaches. But I would also love to discover more beaches and this list made it easier for me to make a bucket list.

9. Wonderful list. I could hardly filter 10 beautiful beaches as there are just too many, Lol. But based on your photos here, I’ll go for El Nido and La Digue Anse Source D’Argent. 🙂

10. Amazing list of beaches you got here. I would love to visit all of them maybe by next year. All of the photos looks stunning. Chalk Sound Providenciales and Bora bora looks inviting and I am loving how blue the sea is. I hope all of them are perfect for surfing and diving.

11. Got amazed by the beach in Seychelles. La Digue Anse Source D’Argent is a must visit place for me. Those rock formations on the beach look really mesmerizing. It looks soft and flowy unlike from the other formations in other beaches.

12. Chalk Sound Providenciales, Turks and Caicos, which part of the world is that? But those islets are amazingly beautiful I wanna be cast away with my beloved and stay there forever.

1. Hi Al Kadeem, it’s southeast of the Bahamas. Totally agree with you that they are amazingly beautiful.