The Thrill Seeker’s Guide to the USA: Bungee Jumping

The Thrill Seeker’s Guide to the USA: Bungee Jumping

Let’s kick things off with a short guide for all you adrenaline junkies out there. Here is a short list of the most adrenaline packing, rush-giving, goosebump-inducing… (well you get the point!) bungee jumping sites in the US of A.

TIP! Make sure to contact tour groups in advance so that you can be advised regarding the peak times for bungee jumping as well as the rates for the tour groups!

• Navajo Bridge, Arizona

Along with a breathtaking view of Arizona, this 467 feet jump is as breathtaking as the surroundings.

Photo Credit: Flickr glynlowe
Photo Credit: Flickr glynlowe
  • Parrots Ferry Bridge, California

What can be considered as a moderate jump (scaling at about 180 feet), this bungee tour is great for beginners as well as jumping veterans.

Photo Credit: Flickr Helen Gordon
Photo Credit: Flickr Helen Gordon
  • Rio Grande Bridge, New Mexico

We have a more experienced jump with the Rio Grande Bridge in New Mexico. Standing at a whopping 680 feet drop this is reserved for the more adventurous among thrill seekers.

Photo Credit: Flickr Doug Kerr
Photo Credit: Flickr Doug Kerr
  • The Royal Gorge Suspension Bridge, Colorado

Now if you think that you can handle the rush of a 1053 feet jump then book your trip for September and pay the Royal Gorge Suspension Bridge a visit. You need to be registered to be able to jump this bridge but simply watching people take off is enough of a rush for some.

Photo Credit: Flickr joevare
Photo Credit: Flickr joevare
  • High Steel Bridge, Washington

A favorite among experienced jumpers, this 365 feet drop not only satisfies the adrenaline cravings of any adventurer but also provides a breath taking scenery of the Pacific Northwest.

Photo Credit: highestbridges.com
Photo Credit: highestbridges.com

1. I can’t imagine myself bungee jumping unless my daughters will be able to convince me to do it with them! Lol. This would definitely be a memorable experience should it happen. Good to know the places you can do it best in. Thanks for the guide!

2. Wow, these are amazing and ideal places for adventurous women! A bit of thrill is great to fill up life with emotions!

3. I look at these bridges and can’t imagine even crossing them. I would be so afraid to bungee jump, I don’t think it’s something made for me, haha.

4. Well, that looks like a lot of fun but I think that is not for everyone. At least for me, I love all this kind of fun, thanks for sharing 🙂

5. Wow imagine Bungee Jumping over the gorge , breathtaking views and an adrenaline rush what more could you want?

6. waaaahh, that scares the no 2’s out of me. I think the one in New Mexico looks the scariest. Eep

7. The views are simply breathtaking but I can’t imagine myself bungee jumping.This activity is too extreme for me

8. All these places are breathtaking and I bet, it would be giving a kick-ass-highest level of adrenaline rush to junkies!

9. I am quite adventurous but notbsure if I’m willing to go bunjee jumping just yet..the experience looks amazing though!

10. The Pacific Northwest Bridge is one of most elevated bungee jumping location and areas found only 25 miles from Seattle for those that appreciate in Emerald City. The individuals who adore bungee bounce all alone can far-fetched to discover this scaffold with no trouble. The Pacific Northwest Bridge is a private scaffold that offers excellent green timberland in Washington. This hop has no. of guests jumping of the edge and a little stream situated in a profound forested crevasse. To know more beautiful places for bungee jumping click http://traveleering.com/the-7-best-bungee-jumping-locations-in-the-world/