Violet Moon Psychics

Violet Moon Psychics

Violet Moon, a psychic medium with gifts for as long as she can remember specializes in mediumship, psychic tarot and angel card readings, crystal ball, Psychometry, Abe Therapy, Angelic Reiki and spiritual healing.

Lorraine (1)

She started to develop her mediumship with a spiritual church in 2001.  Since then she has gone on to teach psychic and mediumship development and has a diploma with TV Psychic Tony Stockwell back in 2014 after spending a year in mentorship with him.

She has also worked for TV Psychic Derek Acorah on his psychic line and indeed was privileged to work alongside him demonstrating her mediumship in a theatre performance during 2016. She does occasional stand up mediumship demonstrations with a local spiritual church.

Having been a professional psychic/tarot card counsellor for well over 30 years and her business also includes selling crystals and other metaphysical products, organising occasional events and workshops.

Lorraine flyer for advert 2017

visit www.violetmooncentre.co.uk, www.violetmooncentrecroydon.com, www.violetmoonpsychics.com for further information.

1. Wow! That sounds really amazing. Never had much experience with psychic or anything like that. Have you?

2. I’m really glad to know about her especially her job is sounds fascinating.

3. This must be such an interesting job. I saw a medium recently and was fascinated.

4. It must be cool and scary at the same time to have the “gift.” She must have met a lot of famous people in the practice of her profession.

5. This job looks so amazing. I love to learn more about this job.

6. What an interesting job! I don’t know much about this world so I’m always interested to learn a little more.

7. I think this is so amazing!! I love learning about what other people do and hear about their passion.

8. This is so cool! First time I heard that psychics could be taught, which I think is so neat.

9. I have always felt like I have psychic abilities but never put any effort into trying to control them or direct them. It has been on my to do list for decades.

10. I’m still not sure what I feel about fortune telling and tarot cards. They’re fascinating, without a doubt. She sounds like a lovely lady.

11. Sounds like a pretty exciting and a fun job to have that many people don’t get to experience. I consider it as a gift. Thanks for sharing!

12. I’ve seen some of the tarot card reading on tv and I’ll be honest that they are interesting. But I still don’t believe in those.

13. I am curious as to how she feels every time she performs the reading of tarot cards. I bet it’s interesting to know one’s future.

14. I haven’t been, nor have I encountered any psychic before and her job seems to be interesting. I’m not sure if psychic and faith healers are the same though because I know of a faith healer who does some psychic jobs. Are they the same?

15. This sounds interesting.I checked her sites.I am really interested in products such as salt lamps.I’ve read articles on how such products can create positive energy at home.Thanks for introducing her and her sites through this post.So,other can get benefits including me to find such products to boost energy!

16. What a fruitful career! I wish I was able to do what she does, though I imagine it takes a fair amount of strength!

17. I’ve never had a psychic reading done – I’m a bit scared to! Although I bet it would be really interesting

18. She is doing something interesting. Although I really do not believe in tarots and such, some
    say it’s good for guidance. I have also tried it with a friend and it was fun.

19. This is very interesting. I get really intrigued by the psychic​ and the related stuff. I haven’t really done these with some trusted ones but really look forward to.

20. Hello
    Thank you all for your comments. If anyone wishes to book a Skype or phone reading please feel free to email or contact me via my website
    Best wishes
    Violet Moon

21. I do believe in psychics but I can’t say I could get on board this way. I feel like you have to physically be there or something.

22. Hmmm sounds very interesting. To be honest, I don’t really believe in those kind of stuff but I guess it wouldn’t hurt to try at least once. Maybe one day, I will. Thank you for sharing her story!

23. I once met a shaman in one of the Indian cities. It is difficult to accept that there is a mysterious side of our lives and psychics and tarot card readers fulfill that job admirably. Best of luck to her.

24. Her story is quiet interesting. I never met a similar person but I would love to. Im not a believer of this stuff but I agree with the rest, it wont hurt if we try. Im looking forward to experience a service being done by a psychic, I have a lot of questions to ask to be honest