Vacation Rentals vs Hotels

Vacation Rentals vs Hotels

Ever wondered what the differences between staying in vacation rentals and hotels were? See the benefits of staying in a vacation rental of your choosing with this infographic.

Vacation Rentals vs Hotels

Kinds of Travelers banner

1. This has always been a dilemma of mine… But what we’ve been doing lately, especially to save on expense, is to do research before booking. It’s tasking and time-consuming but worth it. There are times when the rentals and hotel prices are the same, especially if it’s a three-star hotel. Of course, the number of heads will factor in a lot on the final decision, and also the type of area. In business districts, though, I found it cheaper to stay in a vacation rental than in a hotel.

2. Great list or info graphic for vacation rentals vs hotels self catering is a big difference too and and of course the user experience browse our selection of holiday homes in Dubai at http://keysplease.ae and see the difference our self

3. Rentals all the way! They are a much better option than a hotel!

4. I love the post. nicely explained with infographic, Personally i love rentals over hotels. They aare more friendly.

5. My family loves to enjoy both of them. When we travel with our extended family, the home is the best way to go.

6. Vacation rentals all the way, unless I’m going for absolute luuxury. Hotels tend to be quite pricey

7. Travel destination and length of stay are the 2 main factors when I choose an accommodation for an overseas trip. For example in Asia, there are many budget hotels which have clean rooms and friendly staff. Vacation rentals are the best choice when I feel like traveling to Europe.

8. Vacation rentals are the best choice when vacationing for a long time. It does cost less and I love the bigger space rentals provide. It is just like a home away from home. When traveling with kids, vacation rentals are definitely better than hotels. Kids can be noisy, and people in the adjacent rooms would not like to hear screaming, crying, kids.

9. My daughter and her future husband have been talking about a vacation rental. It seems like you get so much more than a typical hotel.

10. An awesome list! I will apply this on my own. It looks so good.

11. I have never been in a rental…i guesss now am gonna try that soon

12. If I travel with a few friends, we always opt for vacation rentals because of the larger space and lower costs per person. If I would travel on my own, I would take a hostel or hotel.