Space Healers – Lincoln Ascott

Space Healers - Lincoln Ascott

Lincoln Ascott is trained in several different schools of healing, having trained in the Chakra Energy System at the C.P.S (London) and in the (South American) Inca Shamanistic System of Healing with (Four Winds UK). He offers a professional, personal healing either person to person or as with many of his American and European clients, remote healing by Skype or telephone.

In addition he works with clients to help clear spirit attachments and various other blocks in their lives. He also deals with peoples personal property (houses, land or business) helping to either clear unwanted energies so that they can live more harmoniously in their homes or to help sell properties which may have become stuck in a chain or not be bringing in suitable buyers’.

Let’s hear more about it from Lincoln himself.

Please share a little bit about yourself as a business owner.

The nature of my business is one of continual development both personal and through my clients’ needs. I rely on listening to their personal stories and helping them to transform old patterns and wounded selves, bringing them into a state of wholeness and wellness. So my success and challenge as a business owner depends on being able, through my own integrity, authenticity and spiritual connection, to guide my clients to their own place of healing successfully.

IMG_0576

Why did you venture into your current business?

I ventured into the business of healing over 20 years ago. Initially after I had a major accident in my life. Having received 3rd degree burns from scalding water I healed myself from that injury almost instantaneously. That led me on a journey of self-healing and training in the healing arts from which I started to heal others. Initially I worked in a private clinic and then in private practice for over 15 years.

What do you like to do in your free time or currently find interest in?

I have an on going interest in studying the Inca shamanic traditions of healing practices in South America. I have and continue to travel around the world and take any opportunities to visit sacred sites to perform healing ceremonies and learn from other indigenous cultures about their healing practices.

Do you have any special promotions this year that you would like to share with our site visitors?

I offer an initial consultation of a maximum of up to 30mins to establish the root of the underlying causes and symptoms of the situation be that of personal healing or property and land. An initial consultation can lead to a free full 2-hour healing session.

1. I would definitely be interested in trying out a service like this. I would like to see where it goes.

2. I would love to pick his brain and learn some valuable information about healing the body from within and using natural alternative.

3. I’ve never heard of this job description before. It’s really interesting to get to know more about what he does and how he does it.

4. I always find it fascinating to learn about alternative healing like the services Lincoln provides. I think that there are many ways of healing that we may not necessarily understand. His business sounds like really interesting work.

5. This sounds interesting. One of my close family member is going thru some hard times. I would definitely recommend her your services. Will forward her your details.

6. This is really interesting! I know a few people that have varying chronic illnesses and they have taken a more natural pain management route. It has helped them a ton.

7. I’ve never heard of a space healer before. It sounds like a fascinating job and a rewarding one if you get to help others.

8. I have never heard of this before, but it sounds pretty cool. I would love to give this a try one day.

9. This is something I’ve been interested in for a while and I practice some healing techniques with great results. Physical healing is something I’m trying to concentrate on right now and I know through the power of the mind that it can be helpful.

10. I would love to learn more about the Chakra Energy System. I’ve been listening to some meditation guides and find them so intriguing.

11. This sounds very interesting. People can heal in lots of different ways.

12. I like to try new things… This seems one of those things I would like to do….

13. This is really interesting. I know someone that could benefit from this.

14. It would be so fun to travel the world and learn about different things and to expound on your trade. This sounds amazing.

15. It sounds good and interesting. Nevertheless, This is such a good topic. I like it.

16. oh I love the idea of being able to try this out as I certainly would benefit from the healing process what a very interesting job

17. I’ve never heard of such a healer. I’m sure a lot of us have various types of blocks that could use clearing though.

18. Sounds very interesting! This is something I’m sure a lot of people could benefit from.

19. Spiritual Healing? What kinds of people will benefit from his consultations?

20. Omg, sounds like an interesting job I will check this out. Glad you share this

21. This is so interesting and it’s awesome to see Lincoln following his journey from the accident into a passionate career!