Why Staying in a Vacation Rental is the Better Option

Why Staying in a Vacation Rental is the Better Option

The renting out of a furnished apartment, house, or professionally managed resort-condominium complex on a temporary basis to tourists as an alternative to a hotel is known as vacation rental. It is gaining popularity among tourists, backpackers and travelers across the world nowadays for several reasons.

home-2012047_640

1.Vacation rentals are economical and practical especially for large groups of tourists because they can share a house. Sharing a house promotes better bond and togetherness for the family or for the group since they can share meals and other activities in one place.

2.A vacation rental yields more space at a lower price than a hotel room.

3.Vacation rentals are more private and homey. You will not be required to dress up before breakfast or dinner unlike in many hotels.

4.Vacation rental lets you live like local and gives you better adventure. If you are a traveler who wants to blend in or discover the local culture of the new place, then you should consider vacation rental as they are usually located in residential areas where you can hang out in local destinations and get to know your neighbors.

5.Vacation rentals offer more flexible schedule for tourists. While some hotels have minimum stays, vacation rentals are viable option especially when you only want a short city breaks or an overnight stay.

terrace-1456109_640

1. Yes, i think that staying in a vacation rental is better option then hotel. Vacation rentals are more friendly and flexible.

2. We always do vacation rentals when we have the option. They are much better than a hotel.

3. When we go to the beach, we always stay in a vacation rental. You have more room, a kitchen and ends up saving you a lot of money.

4. I absolutely recommend it over a hotel if it’s an option – especially if you are travelling with children. Everyone gets their privacy and you feel like you are at home at the end of a busy day.

5. When my husband’s entire family (grandparents, children/spouses, grandchildren–total of 24) went to Bear Lake, Utah for a reunion, we definitely rented a big cabin. It was so nice to be able to have space, but still be able to all be together.

6. Yes, I agree with all of this! Two summers ago we rented a beach house on the East Coast and we are now hooked on renting houses while on vacation. The ease of enjoying the time, and relaxing even more because we have privacy. I can see us always renting a house while on vacation now.

7. i have never stayed in vacation rentals, after reading this post, gonna try this in my next vacation

8. YES! We always got hotels but last time, we got a rental. We will never go back to hotels!

9. I agree rentals are better especially if you are staying for a week with the family…cheaper too. We do that when we go to Florida or Myrtle Beach.

10. I always thought about a rental but thought it would cost more. Your points are true so it is less expensive.

11. I am always all in inclusive person. Never thought of a vacation rental the way you described. I think I will have to change my thinking about vacation rentals.

12. That’s a great idea to get a rental for the next vacation. That’s how we used to travel in my childhood all the time.

13. I prefer this over hotels because it has everything that you need. Not to mention that it’s more spacious and perfect if you’re taking extended family with you.