The World’s Best Airports

The World's Best Airports

Airports play a very significant role in boosting a country’s tourism, international commerce and global ties. With airports being a hub that sends passengers around the world, every country also puts their best effort to make a world-class airport, in terms of facilities and security.

Here is a list of some of the best airports in the world:

Singapore Changi Airport

Keeping the number 1 spot for the past 4 years as World’s Best Airport, Changi Airport is one of the largest transportation hubs in Southeast Asia. Some of its features are the butterfly and sunflower garden, the free movie theaters and the snooze lounges for kids and adults to enjoy.

Happy #SunflowerSunday everyone! [📸: @exploresingapore; thank you for this great photo!]

A post shared by Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) (@changiairport) on

Incheon International Airport

This is the largest airport in South Korea. Aside from being one of the largest and the busiest in the world, it is also rated as the world’s cleanest airport. It features a spacious business lounge with faxing and local calls facilities and disabled facilities that are offered free of charge.

Munich Airport

It is the second busiest airport in Germany handling 42 million passengers in 2016. One of Munich Airport’s distinct feature is its on-site brewery offering beers, sausages and live music.

Tokyo International Airport

Also called Haneda Airport, it was the primary international airport serving Tokyo until 1978. It is the third busiest airport in Asia and the 5th in the world. The airport is very kid and parent-friendly as they offer a lot of facilities for customers with children.

Haneda Airport Profile

Victoria Falls International Airport

This newly opened airport in Zimbabwe is aiming to set its own record among the world’s top transportation hubs. Having built at the center of a natural wonder, the Victoria Falls, this airport will surely be a hit among tourists who would love to experience the amazing treasures of Africa.

1. Incheon International Airport rocks! They even have resting chairs with tv and a museum. Free charging station for your cell phone but what it gets better is that they have different charger cables for all type of phones. Glad it’s listed here. 🙂

2. These airports have some amazing features. I am just happy with internet and an outlet.

3. These all look amazing. I would love to visit all of them someday and then explore the beautiful countries that they are in.

4. I agree on the list! But I still consider the other airports I may be landing in the future. Hongkong airport too is nice.

5. I haven’t been to any of these airport but for me, the best airport I have ever traveled through was Toronto Pearson. I had to spend 10 hours in between a flight due to overbooking and there were a lot of facilities to make the time pass faster. They have ipads for each chair on which you can play, order drinks or surf the net. 🙂

6. The first airport just looks gorgeous! I wouldn’t mind hanging around there with a delayed flight.

7. I have wanted to visit Tokyo for a long time. That airport looks like something straight out of a movie.

8. I don’t get to travel much. Unfortunately, my airs do not allow me to fly by planes. However, these airports do look stunning. I still love to take my kids to them to see the planes take off.

9. I have to be honest. I have never been on a plane to know about airports like these. They do look fascinating and when I do finally travel, I hope to go to one of these.

10. When I go back home, I travel Canada to Europe to Del and back. Last time I went through Tokyo and loved NRT airport. I have never traveled from SIN or Seol and always wanted to go from there, Only to see the airport. Hopefully, my next trip will be from Seol. and I will be able to see the airport there.

11. These are very nice! I’ve heard so much about Singapore’s airport but I have never seen it in person. It’s nice to land at a place and the first thing you see is a beautiful airport.

12. I’ve never seen some of these airports in person. I love the idea of landing in a beautiful airport though, it helps you feel so much better after a long flight!

13. wow – there are so many cool features in the world’s bet airports! What a great excuse to travel more!

14. All the airports have got so well thought features. Singapore airport just looks amazing….