Your Next Travel Playlist

Your Next Travel Playlist

Whether you’re chillin’ on the beach, climbing a mountain or soaring through the sky, this is your next Travel Playlist. We’ve found songs that’ll cheer you up, get you thinking or just help you relax. From our blog to your ears! Enjoy!

Clean Bandit – Rather Be ft. Jess Glynne

Imagine Dragons – On Top Of The World

Hailee Steinfeld – Love Myself

Mr. Probz – Waves

Alina Baraz & Galimatias – Fantasy

DNCE – Cake By The Ocean

Charles William – Where You Wanna Be

Tez Cadey – Seve

Kasket Club – Straight West

The 1975 – The Sound

1. I love, love this playlist! I have to admit, a couple of these I’ve heard on the radio but I didn’t know what the titles were. Hahaha. My travel playlist consist of old, overplayed songs from the 90’s so this is a welcome treat. Included all these on my Spotify playlist. Thanks for keeping an old foggy like me updated. πŸ™‚

2. I love the travel playlist you’ve combined. especially the upbeat ones like Rather Be and On Top of the World. The other songs here are unfamiliar to me. And it’s nice to add songs to my playlist. Will look forward to the next travel playlist πŸ™‚ Thanks for sharing yours.

3. Oh yay! I love sgood travel tunes. Excellent choice with Cake by the Ocean and Mr Probz.
    Great idea to had the youtube videos too. Will have a bop later πŸ™‚

4. Haha. Something new to my ears. Honestly, I dont know anything as I am stuck to the Beatles and other oldies songs. Your list is something new to explore. Thanks for sharing.

1. I can relate! I grew up listening to the classics so even if I’m just in my 20s, I know more songs from then than now. Hahaha! So this is something new to me though I’ve heard about Hailee Steinfeld. <3

5. This is so good to have. Amazing list with different playlists. Everyone can pick their favorite. There could be a link to Spotify playlists too. This is something I use a lot!

6. Most of these songs are in my playlist! Love a good set of playlist when I travel. I take my time searching for new songs and downloading them before traveling! It’s really important! As important as your toiletries. LOL. I’ll listen to the other songs you’ve suggested but based on the songs I know from this playlist, it’s definitely a good one. πŸ™‚

7. Oh yes! I now have some music to add on my playlist. Most of the songs aren’t on my library yet. Will try to listen to them and let me see if it gives me the same vibe as yours. Thanks for sharing!

8. What a nice, feel good playlist! I always like relaxing house music that reminds me of the beach on my long drives. It takes me to a great place. I am just as addicted as Waves and Rather Be as you! πŸ˜€