Airports have heightened its security over the years to ensure the safety of passengers and everyone inside the place. To avoid delays, here are some tips to make your check in and check out as smoothly as possible.
- Avoid packing up things that are not allowed inside the airport. You can always check for the things that are prohibited or restricted with your airline.
- Go to the airport ahead of time. It is better to be at the airport an hour or two earlier before the flight.
- If you are not navigating in your home airport, check the airport map and familiarize yourself with the locations of different facilities inside the airport.
- It is better to weigh your bag before check-in. Many airports have installed scales, weigh your bag to make sure they are not overweight before you reach the check-in counter.
- In most cases, it is better to travel with carry on baggage, but if you are travelling with items unapproved for hand carrying, check them in.
- Before check-in, make sure to prepare all the necessary documents. Have in hand all the items and documentation you need before you fall in line.