Top 10 Most Breathtaking Spots on Earth

Top 10 Most Breathtaking Spots on Earth

The most breathtaking spots on earth create such a feeling of magnificence that we had to share some of the ones we’ve found with you. These are from various spots around the globe and destinations you can add to your travel list.

1. Great Blue Hole, Belize

Manjuyod Sandbar in Dumaguete Christian LeBlanc
Photo Credit: Christian LeBlanc

7. Antelope Canyon, Arizona

Antelope Canyon, Arizona Flickr Moyan Brenn
Photo Credit: Flickr Moyan Brenn

8. Mamanuca Islands, Fiji

Pacific_Island_Air_DQ-GWW_over_Ro_Ro_Reef,_Mamanuca_Islands,_Fiji wikimedia ccommons
Photo Credit: Wikimedia Commons

9. Etretat Cliffs, Normandy

Photo Credit: Flickr Moyan Brenn

10. Waitomo Glow Worm Caves, New Zealand

Waitomo Glow Worm Caves Flickr 2il org
Photo Credit:- Flickr 2il org

1. Breathtaking. It was one wonder after another, a feast for the eyes and the heart. If I may, my picks are: Iguazu Falls and the Antelope Canyons. Both are a class above the others. Perhaps it is the photographer, nevertheless, they are simply stunning!

1. Hi Robert, We’re happy to share! We’ll be sharing more amazing places soon!

2. Haven’t been to any of those on the list but looking forward to visiting at least half. Of course, with my family. And I agree with you, they are all worth the visit.

3. That is one great list you got there. So happy that Philippines made it to your top 10! I just hope I will be able to visit all these in time.

4. A very good list, but it’s interesting that no Caribbean island made the cut….hmmm. That blue hole has always amazed me…:)

5. Wow! I’ve never been any of those place but now I wish. ThankS for sharing this awesome post. 🙂

6. Wow. Is it possible to have a longer list ? They are all breathtaking. And I’d love to visit every single one of them. Glowing caves looks like in fantasy stories I’d love to see that ! I dont know if it’s the picture or really the place but the Antelope Canyon looks really weird, unreal, but gorgeous. I’ve also read about the Lake Hilier but I cant remember why it’s pink anymore. I’m not even sure it’s safe to go inside, is it ?

1. It’s a salt lake and safe to swim in as attested by Aussies. 🙂

7. The pink lake has always been on my bucket list, it’s so beautiful. In fact, all of those places are breathtaking. I hope I can visit them all some day 🙂

8. This post makes me wanna go to the store and get a lottery ticket. Iguazu is on my to go list for a very long time. A friend of mine visited Antelope Canyon last month and her photo’s are also breathtaking. The other places look incredible too. If I had enough money I would go and visit them all. Luckily there still are beautiul places like these on this world. Now I’m off to buy that lotery ticket 😉