Most Famous Dance Clubs

Most Famous Dance Clubs

Dance clubs are venues which operate late at night and serve foods, drink, entertainment and music for dancing. Typically, nightclubs feature a stage for live music, one or more dance floor areas illuminated by colored lights and a DJ booth where the DJ plays recorded music.

Here are some of the world’s most famous dance clubs offering the best parties:

Rex Club

Rex Club is a dance club located in Paris, France. It proposed disco music in 1970’s, rock in 1980’s and electronic music in 1993. Today, t is one of the city’s oldest and longest-running spots for techno and house parties.

Hakkasan

Hakkasan is a part of the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas. The clubs’ artists make it one of the best clubs in the world. Famous DJ’s like Calvin Harris, Afrojack, Tiesto and Steve Aoki perform there regularly.

Zouk

This nightclub which was named after the French creole word for party is located in Singapore. Founded in 1991, it is one of Singapore’s oldest and most popular dance club playing variety of dance music. It has a capacity of 1500 people.

Fabric

Fabric which opened in 1999, is located in Farringdon, London England. It can accommodate 2500 guests. Its unique feature is the “bodysonic” dancefloor which vibrates to the music’s baseline.

Womb

This nightclub in Tokyo, Japan opened in 2010. Womb’s main feature is its giant mirror ball on the main floor. Some of the famous musical artists who performed at Womb are Paul Oakenfold, The Chemical Brothers, Steve Aoki and Diplo.

1. Dancing sounds like a fun night. I need to have a night out with the girls with dancing.

2. I am old, so I have never heard of any of these. I am sure they are all super fun šŸ™‚

3. Fun! I haven’t been in a club in years. Honestly, it’s usually too noisy for my tastes. I need to be able to carry on a conversation without shouting.

4. I have never heard of these, but they all look awesome and pumped full of awesomeness. I bet Hakkasan is rockin!

5. Dance clubs are a great venue when dating and for those who love to dress up. Guess I prefer more informal gatherings & if you push the furniture back, you can dance in your living room. It’s the dancing that matters & your post is a great reminder of this … because we’re all too busy running from one thing to the next.

6. Those look like alot of fun! I have not been out in forever!

7. These bring me back to my pre-baby days. To think, that was about 5 years ago. Time sure flies!

I’d love to check out Fabric.

8. I am no longer familiar with any of these dance clubs. Well, they’re famous for a reason and I’m sure a lot of people have fun going to these clubs!

9. Used to love going clubbing when I was younger. Haven’t been to one in ages. These clubs look so fun!

10. I don’t know about this, but I love to dance and this blog sounded really fun to make!

11. I haven’t been to a club for a long time, but I always have fun dancing. This looks like a fun list.

12. i need to get out more. these all look like a blast.

13. I have never been into the partying/club scene but these look like a lot of fun. I hope you get out to them all and try them. As for me – I’d rather spend time outside with my horses. Enjoy.

14. I have never been to any dance clubs because this little girl can not dance! Remember Carlton off of Fresh Prince? That would be me! I love the pictures and reading about these clubs though! It looks like a blast to do.

15. I love dancing but somehow dance clubs have never been my style. These clubs all seem very sophisticated though.

16. I’ll probably never go to any of these lol. Still fun learning about the clubs, though.